Hello There, Guest! Not a member yet? Need to register?  

Planets and Anomalies

With the potential of 100 trillion planets/stars will there be the chance of truly alien planets like entire surfaces being cover in liquid metal or planets that have floating rock formations? Also wondering if there are going to be space anomalies like black holes or asteroid belts.

(2017-11-23, 18:43)noah.tribe Wrote: With the potential of 100 trillion planets/stars will there be the chance of truly alien planets like entire surfaces being cover in liquid metal or planets that have floating rock formations? Also wondering if there are going to be space anomalies like black holes or asteroid belts.

There would be no point in having trillions of planets if they were all the same Wink 

The exploration aspect of Galaxy4D is all about discovering new phenomenon in the Galaxy !

Different temperatures are simulated, as well as real material physics, hence there might be some metal lakes if surface temperatures are hot enough. 

Planetary rings will actually be very common around very big planets with lots of moons, and they will be to scale. 

Black holes are already present in the current implementation. 

As for floating rock formations like in the Avatar movie, although very cool, may not be realistic, and this game is all about realism.
---------------------------------------------------
ZOlivier, 
Main developer and Founder of Galaxy4D

Good to know. I can't wait to see more.

I heard things will also be user created. I can't wait to see what's in store!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't choose this life. It was handed to me by the Universe.

(2017-12-12, 20:09)Nick Wrote: I heard things will also be user created. I can't wait to see what's in store!

Every spaceships, vehicles and bases will be user created. 
Planets however are procedurally generated.
---------------------------------------------------
ZOlivier, 
Main developer and Founder of Galaxy4D