Hello There, Guest! Not a member yet? Need to register?  

Hello.

Hello! I heard about this game from a forum of another space game still in development, and I thought I may give it a whirl. What really sold me is that this guy does it as a passion project and, thus, almost for free. I will be paying more than 15 dollars, however. I am really excited for this game's potential success. It reminds me of Space Engineers mixed with No Man's Sky. See you in game (eventually, I have school)!

Welcome aboard Orius Smile
---------------------------------------------------
ZOlivier, 
Main developer and Founder of Galaxy4D

Big Grin 

(2018-09-04, 16:46)Orius Wrote: Hello! I heard about this game from a forum of another space game still in development, and I thought I may give it a whirl. What really sold me is that this guy does it as a passion project and, thus, almost for free. I will be paying more than 15 dollars, however. I am really excited for this game's potential success. It reminds me of Space Engineers mixed with No Man's Sky. See you in game (eventually, I have school)!
Welcome, Orius! I see that you read my DU post. We're all happy to have you here! Enjoy being part of this amazing community!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't choose this life. It was handed to me by the Universe.

(2018-09-21, 11:00)Nick Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 16:46)Orius Wrote: Hello! I heard about this game from a forum of another space game still in development, and I thought I may give it a whirl. What really sold me is that this guy does it as a passion project and, thus, almost for free. I will be paying more than 15 dollars, however. I am really excited for this game's potential success. It reminds me of Space Engineers mixed with No Man's Sky. See you in game (eventually, I have school)!
Welcome, Orius! I see that you read my DU post. We're all happy to have you here! Enjoy being part of this amazing community!

this is my first time here and would like to know, if i need certain specifications on my computer to be able to play.

(2018-10-03, 16:31)AdonyAmparo Wrote: this is my first time here and would like to know, if i need certain specifications on my computer to be able to play.

You need a 64bit version of Windows 10
You need to have a dedicated graphics card in your system. 
The Graphics card has to be GTX9xx series or above, GTX 10xx series recommended, or any equivalent AMD card less than 3 years old). 
You need at least 8 GB of RAM but 16 is recommended for best performance.
---------------------------------------------------
ZOlivier, 
Main developer and Founder of Galaxy4D

(2018-10-03, 16:41)ZOlivier Wrote:
(2018-10-03, 16:31)AdonyAmparo Wrote: this is my first time here and would like to know, if i need certain specifications on my computer to be able to play.

You need a 64bit version of Windows 10
You need to have a dedicated graphics card in your system. 
The Graphics card has to be GTX9xx series or above, GTX 10xx series recommended, or any equivalent AMD card less than 3 years old). 
You need at least 8 GB of RAM but 16 is recommended for best performance.
thanks for the information